Internet Access Terms and Conditions
La Posada Hotel | Free Family-Friendly Internet Access
The paragraphs below are the terms and conditions for La Posada Hotel’s wireless local access network services (the “Service”) supplied by La Posada Hotel to you (“You”). By using the service, you represent that you understand and accept these Terms & Conditions.
La Posada Hotel’s Obligations and Rights:
1. La Posada Hotel will not disclose your contact information to any third party without your consent, except for the following. We may disclose your contact information to companies with which we have contracted for the provision of the Service, but only for purposes of providing the Service to you. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong, including disclosure of your contact information, but only if we are required to do so by law.
2. La Posada Hotel provides the free service on an “as is” basis, but will endeavor to provide uninterrupted free wireless internet access, but cannot guarantee that the service will be available at all times and in all parts of the Hotel. We reserve the right to modify or temporarily suspend the Service or any part of it without notice to you for technical repair.
3. Any security that you have in your dealings on the Internet or your corporate intranet is maintained by you when you use our Service. La Posada Hotel provides no more or less security than you already have, because we provide access and do not interfere with content. For that reason, we cannot be, and are not responsible for the security of the information you transmit on the Service. Nor may La Posada Hotel be responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information obtained through the Service from the Internet.
4. For the reasons listed in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, La Posada Hotel shall not be liable to you in any circumstances for any indirect, special or consequential losses, lost profits, business interruption, information or loss of data, security breach, loss of goodwill or other pecuniary loss, including loss or damage suffered as a result of any virus, denial of service, spamming or hacking. Our liability shall be limited to the amount you have paid for the Service.
End User’s Obligations and Rights
5. You are responsible for (1) maintaining the confidentiality of the password and (2) all activities that occur under your username and password. You will be liable for all losses, damage, costs and expenses, direct or indirect, however incurred, suffered by La Posada Hotel due to the loss, misuse and/or disclosure of your username and password.
6. La Posada Hotel offers the Service for activities such as the active use of e-mail, instant messaging, browsing the World Wide Web and accessing corporate intranets. High volume data transfers, especially sustained high volume data transfers, are not permitted. Hosting a web server or any other server by use of our Service is prohibited. Trying to access someone else’s account, sending unsolicited bulk e-mail, collection of other people’s personal data without their knowledge and interference with other network users are all prohibited.
7. La Posada Hotel reserves the right to suspend the Service if (1) La Posada Hotel reasonably believes that your use of the Service is unreasonably excessive or (2) you are using the Service for criminal or illegal activities.
8. You will not be eligible for any compensation if you cannot use the Service because (i) there is a general power outage at the location you are accessing (ii) the location is undergoing maintenance or (iii) Service has been suspended because of a failure outside of La Posada Hotel’s control.
9. You do not have the right to resell this Service to a third party.
10. These terms and conditions and all other legal relationships between La Posada Hotel and you shall be governed by state and federal law. 11. La Posada Hotel reserves the right to revise, amend or modify these Terms & Conditions, our other policies and agreements, and aspects of the Service itself. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted on La Posada Hotel’s website and will be effective as to existing users 30 days after posting same.
Web Site Information
While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this website the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on this site without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel.
The content of this website is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
Trademarks used on the website are the property of the respective Owners. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.